• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Technical Dificulties

Andy_H

Sorry to hear that but did suspect there could be a [major] problem when i was unable to access the site for several hours yesterday.

Could this be 'the gods' telling us something or is it, as in the words and beliefs of Ken Roche, 'punishment for something that we ALL did in past lives'?

The curse of ******** strikes Exeweb!

With some of the rubbish that's been posted on Exeweb recently maybe it's no bad thing though to wipe the slate clean and start again from scratch.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... Could this be 'the gods' telling us something ...
Yes. That we should still be in L1. That we should never have left L1. And that we will return to where we should be ... :D

Rog H K

"As you will have probably noticed, Exeweb has gone back in time"
I'm going to put the house on us beating Bradford 4-1 !!!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who buggered about with it ?

My old avatar is showing. Feckin' dire

Last edited:

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
You have my deepest sympathy. I built a web site and the host server (or whatever the technical term is) lost the lot because my credit card had expired and their automatic dire warning e mails never got sent. Like you I then had to go back 12 months and start again..

You can't trust these buggers - back up every day or face depressing moments like this and subsequent hours/days of unnecessary labour

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You have my deepest sympathy. I built a web site and the host server (or whatever the technical term is) lost the lot because my credit card had expired and their automatic dire warning e mails never got sent. Like you I then had to go back 12 months and start again..

You can't trust these buggers - back up every day or face depressing moments like this and subsequent hours/days of unnecessary labour
That was really poor IT support. Who were the ISP? Ones like that need booting out of the business.

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!
Sorry to hear that but did suspect there could be a [major] problem when i was unable to access the site for several hours yesterday.

Could this be 'the gods' telling us something or is it, as in the words and beliefs of Ken Roche, 'punishment for something that we ALL did in past lives'?

The curse of ******** strikes Exeweb!

With some of the rubbish that's been posted on Exeweb recently maybe it's no bad thing though to wipe the slate clean and start again from scratch.
I knew I had been missed! :p

Curo IS the voice of reason and common sense! Some just take longer to realise that, than others. :p

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh LOL Curo is back.

milts

Anyone actually prefer this layout and style of Exeweb? I do for one...

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who buggered about with it ?

My old avatar is showing. Feckin' dire
And it also ought to read "Heartburn St. Fairy" [old joke]