• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Steering Committee Statement

OK so are you pro or agin.....BOS.....Redevelopment.......Tis......Directors.....A few views please to see where you are coming from.

lmartin

Administrator
We all have post histories, 12345, and they're quite easy to look at via our profile (click our username). Nothing to hide here :).

Red the Paper

Banned
I reckon 2012 could be a ban fest.
I have to agree, especially the weeks leading up to our relegation. Will probably mean I get more done, so may be a good thing for me.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
The steering committee as listed is the team that will be taking Exeweb forward and all of us are sharing the cost of purchasing the site.

Tada
So is that a yes? Or are there owners not on the committee?

New to this, will look and come back.

lmartin

Administrator
New to this, will look and come back.
Why am I suspicious? :)

Poultice

Ok then, I'll ask The Question, will Joey be coming back or is just gonna be by the boring for the boring ?

Here's hoping for an early ban, god you can almost feel the longing from the boring f*ck 'tards of the internet.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Oli..none of us consider ourselves 'owners' which is why we have formed a committee. This is a fans site... being run by a group of fans... the group listed on the previous page. We will accept donations though, just as Steve does now... to help keep the site going and fund our activities. And we will publish details of any money in or out each year - including the money put in by each of the committee members.

Tada

Oli

Oli..none of us consider ourselves 'owners' which is why we have formed a committee. This is a fans site... being run by a group of fans... the group listed on the previous page. We will accept donations though, just as Steve does now... to help keep the site going and fund our activities. And we will publish details of any money in or out each year - including the money put in by each of the committee members.

Tada
Understood, so it is just that list in the OP that have made the original commitment and contribution or are there any others?

Grecian_Jay

Tada
Now you have some sort of importantance can you stop with the tada bullsh*t. Cheers.