• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Steering Committee Statement

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oli..none of us consider ourselves 'owners' which is why we have formed a committee. This is a fans site... being run by a group of fans... the group listed on the previous page. We will accept donations though, just as Steve does now... to help keep the site going and fund our activities. And we will publish details of any money in or out each year - including the money put in by each of the committee members.

Tada
Is it going to be: "We own our Exeweb site ?"

Just interested like.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Understood, so it is just that list in the OP that have made the original commitment and contribution or are there any others?
All of us listed in the OP are putting our hands in our pockets - collectively - to make the initial contribution. But if you wanna throw us a fiver do feel free ;)

Tada

Oli

All of us listed in the OP are putting our hands in our pockets - collectively - to make the initial contribution. But if you wanna throw us a fiver do feel free ;)

Tada
Are you deliberately ignoring the question? Or is this the new openness?

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Is it going to be: "We own our Exeweb site ?"

Just interested like.
Nope.. We just want it to continue as before mate. Please see FAQ's

Tada

DJH2005

Oli, I'm sensing a vibe from you here... :D

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
The only people that have stumped up to run Exeweb are those listed... your assumption is correct. If anyone wishes to donate now or in the future, though, that is fine. And we will detail any such donations each year.

Tada

Oli

Oli, I'm sensing a vibe from you here... :D
Not really, just curious if you are the only 7 people contributing and committing to the first 12 months. Has anyone else other than the list at the top contributed? Just curious. Getting more curious by Lez failing to answer and having some time on my hands.

Last edited:

lmartin

Administrator
The only people that have stumped up to run Exeweb are those listed... your assumption is correct. If anyone wishes to donate now or in the future, though, that is fine. And we will detail any such donations each year.

Tada
Once the site moves to our servers the donate link above will switch to our account.

Oli

Tada
Thank you.

Can people 'buy in' to gain an influence? What grounds do you have to ban people on the original list?

If anyone is curious, these were all my original questions when I first heard of the idea and am wondering how it got resolved.

Grecian2K

Ok then, I'll ask The Question, will Joey be coming back or is just gonna be by the boring for the boring ?

Here's hoping for an early ban, god you can almost feel the longing from the boring f*ck 'tards of the internet.
Discussed this (at some length) with the legend that is Joey in The Square pre-match today and, notwithstanding the new management, I believe that he considers his voluntary withdrawal to probably be wise.

(Would have pressed further but then the other legend, the TRUE FLACKMEISTER, happened by to divert the conversation.)