• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EXEWEB BEAT THE BOOKIE 2020/21 SEASON

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
For my final bet, £125.00 on Colchester to win please Mr Bookie. Thanks for your efforts Al, and I look forward to further fun next season ( always assuming that the Burghers of Exeweb do not extend the crusade against betting to the virtual world !) :p

CC

Fair play Grecian-on-Tyne for going big and going early. Is it mean that I am hoping you have as good a final instalment as the other GoT (Game of Thrones)?

Being a miserablist I'll go £500 treble on wins for Newport, Tranmere and FGR.
Also a £40 yankee on wins for Bolton, Morecambe, Port Vale and Salford
And a cheeky £1 Heinz on draws at Cambridge, Carlisle, Cheltenham, Crawley, Exeter, and Scunthorpe.
I make that £500 + £440 + £57 = £997 staked

Thanks a lot for running this again Al

Alistair20000

£0.01 accumulator. Wins for

Grimsby
Harrogate
Crawley
Barrow
Oldham
Leyton Orient
Southend
Colchester

Better to burn out than to fade away.

Alistair20000

FINAL BOARD

1. Grecian-on-Tyne 2,225.89
2. CC 1,395.91
3. StroudGrecian 987.50
4. iscalad 769.06
5. ecfc70 250.50
6. memoman 250.00
7. Colesman Ballz 00.50

ELIMINATED

fred binneys head
Paul Tisdale
Pobbop
Swanaldo
Billy The Fish
Avening Posse
IndoMike
huxwar
HH12
Alistair20000

COMMENT

The Bookie made a big net profit on the day but as a lot of bets were tactical it is unrealistic to publish the amount. Suffice to say The Bookie has trousered just over £11,000 at the end of the season. 🍾🍾🍾

I have to say this has been a very tough year for punters with the inconsistency of the League 2 form.

Congratulations to Grecian-on-Tyne for winning despite a big net loss on this final day 👏👏👏👏 🍾🍾🍾

Apart from Tyney, only CC made a profit.

isca might have nicked it had Oldham won to give him a prefect winning Yankee but I have not assiduously done all the workings on that. Would have made a profit of over £4,000 but as it was the three wins at very short odds threw up a small loss.

Thanks to all who took part.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congrats to Tyney 👏

And thanks to Mr Bookie too.

CC

Well done Grecian-on-Tyne, a deserved win. To be honest, apart from a couple of big wins I lost pretty much every week.

And of course thanks to the Bookie, much appreciated.

iscalad

Thanks for all the hard work and time spent hosting this.
Congratulations to Grecian-on-Tyne for the win.

Thanks all, with biggest thanks to Al for being Mr Bookie. I enjoy gambling when there is no real money at stake.

Don't think I won too many times, maybe about three times when 2 from 3 on draw trixie giving a useful return & the shockingly overgenerous 5/1 away win for Morecambe @ sjp, think that's the only time I put money on a City defeat.

Thanks again Mr Bookie, it's been fun!

Alistair20000

Thanks all, with biggest thanks to Al for being Mr Bookie. I enjoy gambling when there is no real money at stake.

Don't think I won too many times, maybe about three times when 2 from 3 on draw trixie giving a useful return & the shockingly overgenerous 5/1 away win for Morecambe @ sjp, think that's the only time I put money on a City defeat.

Thanks again Mr Bookie, it's been fun!
Well played Mr Geordie. I think those Trixies were decent bets and more dangerous to The Bookie than all the Yankees that were tried by various punters.

As you say, those Morecambe odds......

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congratulations To Tyney

and of course thanks to the bookie once more for running an efficient and tight ship (y)👋👋👋👋