• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EXEWEB BEAT THE BOOKIE 2020/21 SEASON

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dear revered Betmeister,
In the interest of honesty, I do believe you have paid in too much to my account
I believe I bet 940 quid in total and should get back 240 quid for my Southend bet plus 100 quid for a no bet on one double, leaving 340 quid in my account, not the 540+ that you have posted
I will be delighted to be proven wrong, but fear that I might be right.
From Indo in the poor house.
Good morning Indo

I like an honest man. (y)

I work all the bets out using this piece of software and it gave me figures leading to that shown for you.

Working it out on a piece of paper, you staked your whole wad of £940 and lost £300 on Tranny but won back £240 on Southend.

With a void game in your six draws you had only three valid bets so got £300 back giving you a return of £300 + £240 = £540.

The software calculation gave you a return of £325 rather than the £300 worked out by hand as you had one correct result to match with the void game. £25 to your advantage. I am not sure why but there it is.

Have a Bintang on me :)

IndoMike

Good morning Indo

I like an honest man. (y)

I work all the bets out using this piece of software and it gave me figures leading to that shown for you.

Working it out on a piece of paper, you staked your whole wad of £940 and lost £300 on Tranny but won back £240 on Southend.

With a void game in your six draws you had only three valid bets so got £300 back giving you a return of £300 + £240 = £540.

The software calculation gave you a return of £325 rather than the £300 worked out by hand as you had one correct result to match with the void game. £25 to your advantage. I am not sure why but there it is.

OK. I don't actually agree with that but I gratefully accept the decision of the Supreme Court and will use the money wisely to the benefit of world peace, with the occasional Friday rant as an exception.
Have a crisp Thursday morning in my favourite reactionary village.

IndoMike Ltd.

CC

£55 on a Bolton win just in case it beats the weather. tvm

iscalad

I'll try a £50 home win double on the 2 games surviving so far. £50 home win if Cambridge or Bolton is called off.

£100 draw trixie on the three remaining fixtures (Bolton, Cambridge & Colchester on Sunday)

Good job you use an app & not pen & paper. :D ... The void game does not return the 3 x £100 stakes but converts the three doubles to singles, of which one won £100 @ 9/4 gives the £325.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
£50 Bolton and Cambridge win double please.

Alistair20000

£30 double on Bolton and Cambridge wins

Alistair20000

£30 double on Bolton and Cambridge wins
FFS

Alistair20000

Good job you use an app & not pen & paper. :D ... The void game does not return the 3 x £100 stakes but converts the three doubles to singles, of which one won £100 @ 9/4 gives the £325.
TBH pen and paper is years into the future down here. :) I dust off my trusty abacus.

Thanks for the explanation. (y)

It is rather like a Yankee with one void game that intuitively I would convert to a Patent but the Calculator does it your way and that does indeed follow the rules of betting.

Looking out for your Trixie now after Cambridge fooked other punters yesterday.