• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs West Ham - Premier League U23 Cup - 18 Jan 7pm

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think it's a must win. Ticket details

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match preview

SaintJames

Looking forward to seeing more of our young guns in action. Wonder which of the fringe players will get a game? Daniel for sure maybe Ray and Kite. Wonder how far off Atangana is?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes t'all be interesting line-up. MT hinted that it would be a less experienced side. So possibly Ray and Daniel held back, but surely if fit Grounds could do with some minutes.

And I would have thought that quite a few of Saturday's bench could do with the game time ...Coley, Sparkes.. even Taylor and possibly Kite (though he played a lot before Saturday)

Pleasing to have a live stream and Jed Penberthy on commentary. That seems to a big strength of his.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes t'all be interesting line-up. MT hinted that it would be a less experienced side. So possibly Ray and Daniel held back, but surely if fit Grounds could do with some minutes.

And I would have thought that quite a few of Saturday's bench could do with the game time ...Coley, Sparkes.. even Taylor and possibly Kite (though he played a lot before Saturday)

Pleasing to have a live stream and Jed Penberthy on commentary. That seems to a big strength of his.
Can't remember the last time either Taylor or Coley played a full 90 minutes so you'd think they'd be likely to be in the line-up; it would also seem like a good opportunity for Sparkes to show that he's fully recovered from covid.

SaintJames

Can't remember the last time either Taylor or Coley played a full 90 minutes so you'd think they'd be likely to be in the line-up; it would also seem like a good opportunity for Sparkes to show that he's fully recovered from covid.
Good point - I would like to see both of them play the full 90 tomorrow as it could give them valuable minutes in the legs. However, I dont expect either will :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Average Joe

I'd like to see Cox & Seymour both play. Ben Seymour scored in his last game and does seem to be putting a few away this year so would like to see him get as much game time as possible as I'm sure Taylor still has first team plans for him

SaintJames

I'd like to see Cox & Seymour both play. Ben Seymour scored in his last game and does seem to be putting a few away this year so would like to see him get as much game time as possible as I'm sure Taylor still has first team plans for him
I'm getting a tad forgetful but these goals that Ben has "put away" could you refresh my memory?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pass the turps Joe!