• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Torquay United friendly

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
One most fans would of kept for another season.

How is the current defence looking?
Seems very split on here and I thought McArdle and Parkes did well on Saturday. Deano's head was paying out cheques that his legs couldn't cash. Unlike Woody, he wasn't adapting his game accordingly.

CC

How is the current defence looking?
Every senior pro who was out of contract at the end of last season was released. Maybe in other circumstances he might have got another year but with things as they are there was no chance.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most fans ??

Have you done a survey ???

If you are missing Moxey's defending, take a look at this (7.10 minutes in). Torquay lost this game 2 - 0 to Chippenham !!

I used to be a Moxey fan however he was often poor after he returned to the club, his legs had gone and so had some of the desire he used to show.

I don't think he will impress in the National League.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Onto the game today, some of those goals were shocking.

ryancooper327

Trialist looked LW in the highlights with Sparkes LB. Apologies for the horrific quality screenshot. Didn’t do much to stop the cross..!

rooecfc

anyone got any guesses who the trialist is?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheema Nboglu.

chunkymorrinmunter

Cheema Nboglu.
A N Other

Antony Moxey

I used to be a Moxey fan however he was often poor after he returned to the club, his legs had gone and so had some of the desire he used to show.
Talking out your arse pal. You can question his ability but never his desire. He always was and will always be a huge City fan.

StroudGrecian

One thing those highlights show is we can’t defend for toffee, which given who our manager is is disappointing. Deano would have been a decent centre half this season.
Defending for their second was diabolical from Diabate.