• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Port Vale Prediction Thread

Grecianpasty

Having conceded two at home on Saturday I would imagine MT will be looking for a clean sheet as one of the main priorities.

0-0 for me.

3956 with a bowman red card.

exeter150

That was one of my first games! Wasn't Stan Matthews the Vale manager then?
Think he was general manager then alongside Jackie Mudie, became manager in 1967 after JM's resignation.

exeter-loyal

I'm going for a tight 1-0 win. Lee Martin with the goal. Think this one will be tougher than Orient but if we play are own game I reckon we will nick it in the second half!

hardi2b

Hants.....
" I predict a hard fought 2-1 win, with Nicky Law scoring the sinner sometime after the 87th minute! "

Not sure his wife would approve of this !

Last edited:

hardi2b

Small crowd....so we run out winners 2-0. Parks, Fisher, and Richardson to come in. 3800 attendees.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this one having missed the Leyton Orient scene.

Hard, scrappy game I fear with a narrow 2-1 win for us. Bowman to get at least one of those.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Small crowd....so we run out winners 2-0. Parks, Fisher, and Richardson to come in. 3800 attendees.
3,800 would be a very good crowd for a midweek game against not that exciting opposition, even though we are top. Advance ticket sales only modest at present, let's hope you are right

Four nothing drubbing with Bowman turning green, his shirt ripping and scoring at least two.

GrecianExile

2-1 win in front of 3842 fans goal scorers Jake Taylor and Ryan Bowman

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
A 2-1 win in front of a crowd of 3312. Parkes and Fisher to start. We are due a goal from OG