• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Oldham discussion thread

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gary Warren has returned to the club following his loan spell - surprise inclusion tonight?
Wouldn't be the worst decision ever if he came into the side for Pierce but it's probably unlikely.

Corey

Wouldn't be the worst decision ever if he came into the side for Pierce but it's probably unlikely.
I don’t think there’s anyone in the current squad who can do the job that Sweeney does. He plays kind of as an ‘overlapping centre back’, and a lot of our attacks come from him and Randell on the right hand side. Someone like Gary Warren couldn’t put in the cross that he did for Randell’s header on Saturday

Legohead

Banned
Should be mullering this lot really. They have the 4th worst goals scored record in the league and in terms of goals conceded have the highest in the league other than the bottom 3. I'm going for a long overdue smashing where we play like we did against Argyle. A purring performance. A result that sends out a statement to the rest of the top 6 that we mean business.

5-1 to us. Ajose hat trick.
Not a bad prediction apart from the hat trick even if I do say so myself. :sneaky: