• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Oldham discussion thread

CityTillIDie

I’m hope for 3 points and the start of a win streak for us. I’ll go with 2-1. Looking forward to my first evening game at SJP in a while, love a floodlit night game.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Crowd of around 3,800-4,000.if the weather is kind.

IndoMike

After losing so cruelly at Crewe, hoping Oldham are down in the dumps.
Will Matt stick with Bowman and Ajose?
Will MJ get a game? Lee Martin?
Parkes or Moxey? Send your answers on a postcard.
City 2 Oldham 1
4101 hardy souls at the Park

GJW

Crowd of around 3,800-4,000.if the weather is kind.
Looks like it will be dry but chilly. 4K would be good

GJW

After correctly predicting Saturdays 2-1 win I’m going to stick my neck out and say 2-0 win to City. att: 4,001

While I’m at it Coventry 1 Portsmouth 1 on Tuesday as well.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its still going to be extremely windy on Tuesday which is likely to ruin the game.

0-0 bore draw

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be pleasantly surprised if the attendance is over 3,500. It's a Tuesday night, Oldham are not a big draw, they won't bring as many as we forecast given the weather and their league position (17th), and its just after another home game.

Wind is forecast to have abated, 2-0 to City, but the other main contenders also win, so no change in the table.

PeteUSA

I dont think Ajose is playing well enough to warrent starting the game. Matt Jay should be first choice over him.

STURTZ

Matt Jay is going to start instead of Law, fingers crossed, I certainly hope Ajose will also start.

Legohead

Banned
Should be mullering this lot really. They have the 4th worst goals scored record in the league and in terms of goals conceded have the highest in the league other than the bottom 3. I'm going for a long overdue smashing where we play like we did against Argyle. A purring performance. A result that sends out a statement to the rest of the top 6 that we mean business.

5-1 to us. Ajose hat trick.