• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Newcastle - U23s Premier League Cup (Thu 19 Mar)

exeter-loyal

Looking forward to this, be a great achievement if they could make the quarters!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this, be a great achievement if they could make the quarters!
Remember them visiting us in the FA Youth Cup several years back, when the fifteen year old Kazenga Lua Lua ripped us apart. Irrc we lost 0-5, with KLL scoring at least three of their goals. Time to turn the tables methinks !

Scott_Palfrey

Yeah, I thought I was seeing things! Wtf?!
And Monday March 3rd?!!!
Is someone in the Club P1$$€D?
Apologies for that, had a stinker this morning, predictive text error and being interrupted about five times when sorting it before racing off to the training ground.

We all make mistakes sadly :(

Grecian2K

No apologies needed Mr P. (y)

We've all of us fallen victim to the curse that is "predictive" text (as I'm sure the mods here on our very own EW can probably attest, especially with reference to their dreaded infaction-point league table)

Andy Holloway

Apologies for that, had a stinker this morning, predictive text error and being interrupted about five times when sorting it before racing off to the training ground.

This might have to be reported to 'someone' we both know!!! ;)

LOG

Remember them visiting us in the FA Youth Cup several years back, when the fifteen year old Kazenga Lua Lua ripped us apart. Irrc we lost 0-5, with KLL scoring at least three of their goals. Time to turn the tables methinks !
I remember that game. It was freezing cold and i had a monster hang over.

I can't remember how many goals he scored that day but, for one of them, he dribbled about two thirds of the pitch and whacked it into the top corner from about 25 yards. The highlights used to be on You Tube but i can't find them now.

Scott_Palfrey

This might have to be reported to 'someone' we both know!!! ;)
Perils of an 'open office':D

Arthur Davey

No apologies necessary. Bleddy predictive text has a lot to answer for!...and blame Mon 3March on the leap year!

Grecian_Matt

Assume the game is currently 0-0?

iscalad

Assume the game is currently 0-0?
What game?