• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Crawley Prediction Thread (7pm ko)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I predict that a number of fans will miss the start of the game due to the early kick off. :)

Jason's preview

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t think we’ve ever beaten them at home in the Football League hopefully that’ll change tomorrow evening 🤞

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict that a number of fans will miss the start of the game due to the early kick off. :)

Jason's preview

Am I the only one to find all these changes to kick-off times annoying? Does being able to get home 45 minutes earlier really make that much difference to Crawley.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t think we’ve ever beaten them at home in the Football League hopefully that’ll change tomorrow evening 🤞
Spot on. We’ve played them in each of the last 5 seasons and not beaten them at the park - the failure to win each of the last 3 times was crucial in us missing out on either promotion or the play-offs.

Red Devon

Spot on. We’ve played them in each of the last 5 seasons and not beaten them at the park - the failure to win each of the last 3 times was crucial in us missing out on either promotion or the play-offs.
It’s a weird one because we have a pretty good record up there.

andrew p long

though we have beaten them twice at SJP in the FACup. I remember the first of those and especially the away draw before winning the replay. 49 years ago!

andrew p long

Am I the only one to find all these changes to kick-off times annoying? Does being able to get home 45 minutes earlier really make that much difference to Crawley.
I guess you are not too chuffed about the 6.30pm start for the December Harrogate game just announced then? I reckon even more people will miss that kick off !

The Saturday changes will, I guess, kick in soon, so as to reduce the need for floodlights...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There are some 6.30pm kick offs coming up!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
though we have beaten them twice at SJP in the FACup. I remember the first of those and especially the away draw before winning the replay. 49 years ago!
And we beat them a few times at home in the Conference.

Oldsmobile-88

Stats v Crawley...Unfortunately 11 v 11 do not include non league fixtures.
4CFCB023-7BE4-49D8-AFD8-FAE36E0F780F.jpeg