Exeter vs Crawley Prediction Thread (7pm ko)

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t think we’ve ever beaten them at home in the Football League hopefully that’ll change tomorrow evening 🤞

SEA Grecian

I don’t think we’ve ever beaten them at home in the Football League hopefully that’ll change tomorrow evening 🤞
Spot on. We’ve played them in each of the last 5 seasons and not beaten them at the park - the failure to win each of the last 3 times was crucial in us missing out on either promotion or the play-offs.

Red Devon

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spot on. We’ve played them in each of the last 5 seasons and not beaten them at the park - the failure to win each of the last 3 times was crucial in us missing out on either promotion or the play-offs.
It’s a weird one because we have a pretty good record up there.

andrew p long

Well-known Exeweb poster
though we have beaten them twice at SJP in the FACup. I remember the first of those and especially the away draw before winning the replay. 49 years ago!

andrew p long

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I the only one to find all these changes to kick-off times annoying? Does being able to get home 45 minutes earlier really make that much difference to Crawley.
I guess you are not too chuffed about the 6.30pm start for the December Harrogate game just announced then? I reckon even more people will miss that kick off !

The Saturday changes will, I guess, kick in soon, so as to reduce the need for floodlights...