• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Northampton discussion thread.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking a bit blustery!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is the chance for the squad to show their fighting qualities. We have had a few very disappointing days recently but a win against our nemesis Club will give everyone a huge confidence boost as we approach the crucial Christmas and New Year series of games…..come on lads you can do this.

grecIAN Harris

Looking a bit blustery!
The weather is going to turn this into a battle royal. With the way Northampton usually play, I think this is a night for Stubbs, Ray and Hartridge to battle the bombardment from the skies that will rain in.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do Northampton still play long ball? No idea what their style of play is now. If do, I will bring my neck brace for additional support 😀.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's going to be cold and blustery.

Winter football, poor pitch, the opposition are entitled to score, we don't see what goes on all week on the training pitch, the game at the weekend is actually an inconvenience, we do things properly.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do Northampton still play long ball? No idea what their style of play is now. If do, I will bring my neck brace for additional support 😀.
At the start of the season Northampton were conceding very few goals and scoring a lot from set pieces, mostly from their defenders. However, I think they may have become a bit more expansive recently.

tonykellowfan

I saw Northampton earlier in the season and they did not play long ball and actually got bullied at the start of the game. However once they got organised and the other team started to tire they were well on top. In some respects I think their style will suit us and it should be a high quality game if the weather allows.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The premature MDT thread has been got rid of. Hopefully the god of jinxes didn't notice. 😲

haka

Goals that never happened in games that never happened, now matchday threads that never happened ...

It's like a bad horror movie ("You've got to believe me, I saw it, I swear!").

Oldsmobile-88

Goals that never happened in games that never happened, now matchday threads that never happened ...

It's like a bad horror movie ("You've got to believe me, I saw it, I swear!").
🤪
Blame me if it goes tits up tomorrow 😁 A combination of fever & tramadol is my excuse 😎
I should have twigged my brain was mush when I dreamt about Cheryl Cole..Ooh err misses 😱