• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Grimsby discussion thread

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Holloway or otherwise, I think we are the better team and highly motivated, how many games now since we lost?. A tough 2-1 win, Bowman and Seymour

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think this will end a 1-1 draw. Parkes with a late equaliser. Bullet header.

IndoMike

2-1 to City

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
We owe them one. Didn't actually think we were that useless in the home loss. Just went behind and then fell apart chasing the game. Naive rather than just useless. Would be good to put it right.

Legohead

Banned
Andy Haines is the ref on Saturday.

STURTZ

Grimsby may have improved recently but that's not saying much and none of their results have been that impressive. We'll win this one 2:1, Bowman and Taylor.

dontpassback

I like Holloway,he is a likeable character,but he didn’t do himself any favours by taking a job with that green slime down the A38

Alistair20000

Just to note that I should have put Grimsby v Exeter and not the other way around as it's an away game but i'm sure we all knew that anyway. We all make mistakes. :p
Nah I like it just as it is. City first every time. (y)

As for the match, a hard fought gritty 1-0 win for us. Bowman of course to score it.

les.gtfc

Grimsby may have improved recently but that's not saying much and none of their results have been that impressive. We'll win this one 2:1, Bowman and Taylor.
That 3-1 win we had away at the team who were unbeaten and top of the league at the time was quite impressive I thought. :)

IndoMike

That 3-1 win we had away at the team who were unbeaten and top of the league at the time was quite impressive I thought. :)
We wuz robbed 😉