• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Rivals

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Likewise. Particularly found strange what I'd call the "are you a nutter who's never met a fan of your rival club?" section. But then had to consider that Sunderland fans stopped eating Sugar Puffs when Kevin Keegan was Newcastle manager because Keegan had once been in an advert for the cereal
For Sugar Puffs think Ginsters Pasties ! :p

thermopylai

I thought the timing of this post odd, considering that universities haven't yet begun the Autumn semester.
To be fair, most academics do their main research over the university vacations - during the semester there simply isn't time. Officially, we're not on "holiday" unless we take annual leave, like any other job.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair, most academics do their main research over the university vacations - during the semester there simply isn't time. Officially, we're not on "holiday" unless we take annual leave, like any other job.
Fair enough but it still reads more like a Year 11 student has cobbled together a questionnaire in 10 minutes the night before their homework was due.

Conor_Student21

Hi everyone,

I can assure you that this is genuine and is purely for academic purposes. The aim of the study is to learn more about rivalry in English football and to help get the views of all the Exeter fans onto our international study.

If you would like to find out more about the study, please contact Dr. Peter Dickenson (https://www.lboro.ac.uk/schools/sport-exercise-health-sciences/people/peter-dickenson/) or have look on the Know Rivalry website (https://knowrivalry.com/).