• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City's pasties

Tim Long

I had the misfortune of sampling a pasty yesterday because it was lunchtime and in the hope that they might have improved. They haven't. Utterly disgusting and not even lukewarm. It comes to something when you can't get a decent pasty at the home of Devon's premier footballing side in 2019. We now have a ground to be proud of but the catering appears to be stuck in the 80s. Sort it out TaylorShaulsEcfcthorpe. :((n):poop:
Free piping hot pasty with the next edition of Some Sunny Day ? ECFC pasties sponsored by Some Sunny Day ?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Makes note: Forest Green Rovers will be one of the answers. :geek:

In addition, a Tartex tube in the pic leads to the Cake Thread. Did I nip in and take that one off your toes to claim an unworthy point Mr Hound ?

Not suggesting of course that our new QM will be serving up reheated questions..........or pasties. :)

Grecian2K

Nah. I think I've deduced the answer
Fever's pasty
Lukewarm (also a character in Porridge)
So the solution must be LUKE CROLL

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
In addition, a Tartex tube in the pic leads to the Cake Thread. Did I nip in and take that one off your toes to claim an unworthy point Mr Hound ?
You did get in first, yes. I'm glad you reminded me about that! Actually I think you were several minutes ahead of me.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
"How many more times have I got to wear this ******* shirt?"

Ian Russon

I had my first ever Exeter City Pasty on Saturday. I was highly impressed, piping hot and not too much flakey pastry. 10/10

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had my first ever Exeter City Pasty on Saturday. I was highly impressed, piping hot and not too much flakey pastry. 10/10
I saw you as more of a Pot Noodle man utilising the cold water in the gents !

IndoMike

According to research by Premier Inns via Devon Live, the best pasties in the UK are made at Blackwell's bakery in Bideford.
Perhaps somebody can confirm the scrumptiousness of said pasties

GJW

According to research by Premier Inns via Devon Live, the best pasties in the UK are made at Blackwell's bakery in Bideford.
Perhaps somebody can confirm the scrumptiousness of said pasties
I’ve got to pick my daughters up from Bideford College shortly so I’ll pop in and get one.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got a better idea. Buy a barrow load and wheel em into the Virtual as part of the Friday tea time sesh.

On my tab.