• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women's Reserve Team 2022/23

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
The good form continues with a 3-1 at Keynsham today. No more details yet other than I know madam started and they had what I understand to be a strong side out. Katie Grigg has come down from the first team presumably to get some game time.

Rosencrantz

The good form continues with a 3-1 at Keynsham today. No more details yet other than I know madam started and they had what I understand to be a strong side out. Katie Grigg has come down from the first team presumably to get some game time.

grecIAN Harris

Lost for the first time in seven games 3-1 at Southampton today.

grecIAN Harris

The Reserves play in the semi final of the national plate competition today at Portsmouth. Chloe has been dropped from the squad altogether from todays match for apparently not being available for the last two weeks according to the manager. She is seething as this is wrong. She was unavailable last week as she had a job interview to join Devon and Cornwall Police last and didn't train on Thursday because she was at a concert. The concert thing I can understand the boss not being happy about but her job interview........ really????? And two weeks ago she was in the starting line up and trained the following Thursday.

Colesman Ballz

The Reserves play in the semi final of the national plate competition today at Portsmouth. Chloe has been dropped from the squad altogether from todays match for apparently not being available for the last two weeks according to the manager. She is seething as this is wrong. She was unavailable last week as she had a job interview to join Devon and Cornwall Police last and didn't train on Thursday because she was at a concert. The concert thing I can understand the boss not being happy about but her job interview........ really????? And two weeks ago she was in the starting line up and trained the following Thursday.
You can't blame the coach, why should she play ahead of those who have been present, what example does that set ? The job interview is understandable, but then to miss the next session for a concert is somewhat naive and showing a lack of commitment. She "made her bed" and will perhaps learn that actions have consequences.

grecIAN Harris

You can't blame the coach, why should she play ahead of those who have been present, what example does that set ? The job interview is understandable, but then to miss the next session for a concert is somewhat naive and showing a lack of commitment. She "made her bed" and will perhaps learn that actions have consequences.
She wasn't the only one who missed training on Thursday apparently, there were a number. Chloe's not daft enough to expect to be starting given the last week and the fact they won so convincingly last Sunday but to be binned altogether came as a bit of shock to the system.

grecIAN Harris

Got beat 3-0.........

Spoonz Red E

A good away draw yesterday.
2-2 at third placed Bridgwater United.
Bridgwater had needed a win to still have a chance at topping the league.

City have two games left against Swindon and Portsmouth with a chance of finishing fourth.

Colesman Ballz

A good away draw yesterday.
2-2 at third placed Bridgwater United.
Bridgwater had needed a win to still have a chance at topping the league.

City have two games left against Swindon and Portsmouth with a chance of finishing fourth.

That might leave a certain Exewebber with mixed emotions ! :unsure:

grecIAN Harris

Never mind finishing fourth, there is silverware at stake on Friday night. The Reserves have got the final of Devon Supplementary Cup at Coach Road, Newton Abbot against Juventus Devon Women Bianconerrie (something to do with Torquay Utd Women so I'm lead to believe). They are top of the south and west Division of the Devon League by a point but Plympton Ladies have two games in hand on them. I would expect City to have more than enough to see them off as this is by far City's best reserve/development side whilst Chloe has been with City to the point where Chloe has been one of the first, if not the first on the team sheet in previous seasons whereas now she's lucky if she's the first name on the bench at times.