• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2021/22 Season

Martin Weiler

Superb battling performance by our Women.

A very enjoyable afternoon; good to meet up with Andrew and FBH. Part of the impressive Grecian support that has drawn plaudits from outside our camp:

Dave Lawrence, WBA’s Director of Football tweeted: ‘Massive credit to @ExeterCityWFC…..lots of travelling support despite 170 mile distance. And they were loud! A credit to your club. Best of luck in your season’.

And a ground hopper, Hotchkiss, on the Non League Matters Forum commented ‘Great support from the Exeter supporters’.

For stadium nerds there was also the added delight of an historic main grandstand at Sutton Coldfield. Their old one burned down in 1955 and the following year they bought the present one from Manchester City. Looked lovely against the after match sunset:

CFEDFE8D-F196-4FD1-AE9D-13CDD440BCCF.jpeg

Grecian 1901

Grecian 1901

Attachments

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today's game has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Today's game has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch
As has The Development Teams game at home to Ottery. As an aside, if you want to see a close run competition have a look at the league table for the Development side. Tight doesn't even begin to describe it.

AndyB

AndyB

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like we might actually get a league game on Sunday!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Abbie Britton and Dave Gribble will be in the Trust Suite on Wednesday 2nd March talking about the Women’s team and the game in general. Doors open at 1pm for refreshments, social chat and the Exeter City Museum will be open for anyone wishing to have a look around. Abbie and Dave will be joining us at 2pm for an hour or so. After the meeting, there will be an optional ground tour for those interested.

The City Women are having a fantastic season, so please come along and show your support for them if you can.

THIS SESSION, organised by the Senior Reds, IS OPEN TO ALL FANS.

i8cornwall

Abbie Britton and Dave Gribble will be in the Trust Suite on Wednesday 2nd March talking about the Women’s team and the game in general. Doors open at 1pm for refreshments, social chat and the Exeter City Museum will be open for anyone wishing to have a look around. Abbie and Dave will be joining us at 2pm for an hour or so. After the meeting, there will be an optional ground tour for those interested.

The City Women are having a fantastic season, so please come along and show your support for them if you can.

THIS SESSION, organised by the Senior Reds, IS OPEN TO ALL FANS.
I'm off work on Wednesday so might pop along to this, were is the trust suite? (I'm sure I've been there but once I'm past red square I lose track of the name of things).