• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2021/22 Season

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good on the club for doing this. I hope the women enjoy it, and plenty go along to support them, they stuff Argyle and the day is deemed a success and repeated

grecIAN Harris

Good on the club for doing this. I hope the women enjoy it, and plenty go along to support them, they stuff Argyle and the day is deemed a success and repeated
It will be an acid test as to whether ol' Danny Boy is right or not. Argiggle at home in the cup, all the ingredients are to draw a decent crowd. Anything less than 400 with that mix and you'd have to wonder whether it's worth opening the ground up for.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will be an acid test as to whether ol' Danny Boy is right or not. Argiggle at home in the cup, all the ingredients are to draw a decent crowd. Anything less than 400 with that mix and you'd have to wonder whether it's worth opening the ground up for.
With the right build up there will be more than 400, need to get our Commercial boy onto it ;) , then again even without the right build up there should be more than 400. Good opportunity for the team and good exposure in the city

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There were 606 there the last time the women played at the park; you'd think the increased success and exposure the team have had since then and the fact we are playing the GAWS would add a few more to the crowd.

grecIAN Harris

There were 606 there the last time the women played at the park; you'd think the increased success and exposure the team have had since then and the fact we are playing the GAWS would add a few more to the crowd.
Maybe I'm setting the bar too low.🤔

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
You of all posters :unsure:.

In the meantime the women have moved up to third in the division on eight points just ahead of Bournemouth on goal difference (we needed that 7th), who have played a game less. They play again on Sunday against Larkhall Athletic at Speeds Meadow. Let's hope they can get a nice little run together ahead of their appearance at SJP and trip to the County Ground at Swindon (coach is being put on)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe, but while it would be good to see a decent crowd and that would certainly encourage the club to host more games at the park, I'm not sure the focus should just be on the attendance. For me, events like this are about making the women's team feel part of the whole club, giving more exposure to women's football and even, just giving the players the chance to play on a decent pitch.

Grecian 1901

In the meantime:-
If you are in search of LIVE football this weekend?

Exeter WFC v Larkhall AWFC
Speeds Meadow, Cullompton FC
2pm Kick Off
Sunday 26th September
£5 Adults, £3 Concessions
Refreshments Available
Cakes and Treats Available

Sadly the those returning on the train will not be able to get off at Cullompton. “Train does not stop no more”

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

2pm Kick Off
Sunday 26th September
Refreshments Available

Sadly the those returning on the train will not be able to get off at Cullompton. “Train does not stop no more”
For now. A new station for Cullompton is in the offing I believe.

Rosencrantz

2pm Kick Off
Sunday 26th September
Refreshments Available

Could always get the bus from Tiverton Parkway 😉