• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2021/22 Season

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks for the answer
Don't quote me on as I may be wrong as both sides are further up the pyramid but the dual signature wasn't certainly an option Chloe had and I can't say as I've heard of loan signings at Western League level in mens football which is what we're talking about here.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't worry not taken as gospel, just wondered and what you say makes sense

AndyB

Rosencrantz

Good mention of the club in this month's When Saturday Comes in an article about the Her Game Too campaign. It highlights the dedicated weekend in October when both the men's and women's team player at SJP and includes a quote from Craig Bratt and a picture of the women warming up in Her Game Too T-shirts.

fred binneys head

I’m hoping to be at the West Brom game on the 30th, maybe with a few more family and friends. Be great if we can have a strong following there to cheer the City women on.

AndyB

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m hoping to be at the West Brom game on the 30th, maybe with a few more family and friends. Be great if we can have a strong following there to cheer the City women on.
Sorry if it's been mentioned, can't see it - do we know where the game is going to take place? Be good if it was at the Hawthornes.

andrew p long

Sorry if it's been mentioned, can't see it - do we know where the game is going to take place? Be good if it was at the Hawthornes.
WBA Women play at Sutton Coldfield Town

i8cornwall

It's not sadly, I believe it's at Sutton Coalfield ground I don't actually think hardly any of West Broms other teams play at the Hawthorns.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Maidenhead have just gone 1-0 up in a league game