• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2021/22 Season

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A mention about the game a couple of Sundays ago at SJP & Women’s football at League grounds.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any thoughts or news on whether the Cardiff match will be played at SJP. I think the tie is due to be played on the 14th, so may be not as we have three successive first team games on there in the space of 10 days, but then the pitch is meant to be improved, tis the WFA Cup and "her game too" an all that! (Thank **** Danny red is no longer on these boards)

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Normally I'm quite happy to get out and watch training as an interested bystander. I think I will be staying in the car tonight. 🌧☔🌧☔🌧

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
A mention about the game a couple of Sundays ago at SJP & Women’s football at League grounds.

Never, ever, ever show Pete the clip contained in that story.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Talking of playing at Football Stadia, they don't come much bigger in the lower divisions than 'The Energy Check' 🤮 County Ground Swindon which is where the ECFC women find themselves playing on Sunday at 2.00 p.m. kick off.

We are currently 3rd in the division having played 7 won 4 drawn 2 and lost 1, with the best goal difference in the division, 1 game and 3 points behind first & second place whereas Swindon are 9th yet to win having played 6 matches drawing 3 and losing 3

Come on you reds (or will it be blues)- Up the (womens) football league we go .......

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The club's match preview

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is disappointing news. Today's game at Swindon has been called off due to a waterlogged pitch :(

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Home to Keynsham in the Plate on Sunday

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Currently 2-0 up against Keynsham