• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2021/22 Season

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
No game at all for the women this weekend than as, as far as I'm aware, the Development Side don't have a game.

Grecian 1901

No game at all for the women this weekend than as, as far as I'm aware, the Development Side don't have a game.
See the other thread, Seaton at Colyford Road.

grecIAN Harris

See the other thread, Seaton at Colyford Road.
Still no Chlo for it though, still recovering from her injury at Feniton the other week.

grecIAN Harris

Still no Chlo for it though, still recovering from her injury at Feniton the other week.
Contrary to what I understood to be the case, Chloe tells me that the physio has passed her fit to play on Sunday. Happy days. ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

LOG

Home to Cardiff.

grecIAN Harris

Home to Cardiff.
Am I right in thinking they played them pre-season or am I getting mixed up with the mens first team?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I right in thinking they played them pre-season or am I getting mixed up with the mens first team?
Towards the end of last season prior to stuffing the GAWS in the Devon Cup final https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2021/may/women-report-cardiff/ 4-3 to the girls in red and white

Oldsmobile-88

Home to Cardiff.
Hopefully after the success of the game against Argyle the match will be held at SJP...

AndyB