• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not a bad goal difference 🙂

DB9

Perhaps the womens teams forwards could give the mens teams forwards lessons on how to score goals judging by their GD (y) :)

Spoonz Red E

.......whilst the Development side won 16-0 against Bradninch, a team they will play in the League later in the season. That followed up a 6-1 win at Budleigh on Thursday.
It was the own goal that seperated the sides today ;)

Rosencrantz

From what I have seen, last season and this from the division, Plainmoor Ladies are probably the main threat who City have already beaten away from home. I haven't seen Seaton play yet though. A game against Feniton who are a division up would be interesting.

Spoonz Red E

I notice that the division above Exeter City are all 1st teams at the moment.
Whether this is by design or not I'm not sure.
Does anyone know if City will get promoted if top?

grecIAN Harris

I notice that the division above Exeter City are all 1st teams at the moment.
Whether this is by design or not I'm not sure.
Does anyone know if City will get promoted if top?
The Devon League is made up of two divisions and they will go up if they win the division they're in as they probably would have done without Covid last season.

grecIAN Harris

Perhaps the womens teams forwards could give the mens teams forwards lessons on how to score goals judging by their GD (y) :)
Despite the amount of goals they score you should see the chances they miss. Sam says he's going to have a training session of shooting practice only. Chloe is probably too of the guilty list. The times I've said to her shoot across the keeper where there is a bigger target instead of trying to score at the near post you wouldn't believe.

DB9

Despite the amount of goals they score you should see the chances they miss. Sam says he's going to have a training session of shooting practice only. Chloe is probably too of the guilty list. The times I've said to her shoot across the keeper where there is a bigger target instead of trying to score at the near post you wouldn't believe.
Are you a shouter from the touch line then?

Rosencrantz

To be fair, she did that today in the first half when the goal was gaping at the near post! Both her first half goals she scored at the near post, first one keeper wouldn't be happy, second one she crashed into the roof of the net.

He's shouter/moaner from the linesman position 😉. Could do with imparting a bit more praise at times post mortem 🤐.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DB9

grecIAN Harris

Well I'm not one to keep quiet in whichever form required.😉 As for Rosiepantz insuation that Chloe doesn't get enough praise, she gets told when she's doing the right thing but Chloe will only get better when she corrects the things she's not doing so well on, just like anybody, and whilst it appears I'm only being critical to some she understands where I'm coming from. She might not like it sometimes but.......