• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Full time and 17-0 for the girls. Chloe completing a hat trick with a sliced cross in the last minute. Good job all round.
Close game then? :ROFLMAO:

Grecian 1901

Brilliant
The 1st team are 2-1 up, coming from behind in FA Cup v Swindon
Full time

Attachments

Grecian 1901

Full time and 17-0 for the girls. Chloe completing a hat trick with a sliced cross in the last minute. Good job all round.
And the scorers were?

grecIAN Harris

And the scorers were?
Good question. I was running the line. As Bryan says, Chloe got three despite her worst performance of the season. I think Kelsey and Erin (sorry, I still don't know surnames) must have got at least three each. Antonia got a very well taken goal to top off, in my opinion anyway, a Man of the Match performance. Past that, I'm not sure.

DB9

Good question. I was running the line. As Bryan says, Chloe got three despite her worst performance of the season. I think Kelsey and Erin (sorry, I still don't know surnames) must have got at least three each. Antonia got a very well taken goal to top off, in my opinion anyway, a Man of the Match performance. Past that, I'm not sure.
Is your MOM performance for yourself running the line Ian? :)

grecIAN Harris

Is your MOM performance for yourself running the line Ian? :)
No, I made a poor decision about a throw in. At least I didn't make countless poor decisions about offside. Poor Erin got pulled up countless times. Some were but many were not.

DB9

No, I made a poor decision about a throw in. At least I didn't make countless poor decisions about offside. Poor Erin got pulled up countless times. Some were but many were not.
Just like when you do it for a Sunday league team, You volunteer to run the line and after quite a bit of abuse you wonder why you did in the first place. :LOL: Well done to the development team and to your Chloe, A good day for all.

Grecian 1901

Sorted
Exeter City 17
Bradninch 0

Erin Romanowski 5
Kelsey Salter 4
Chloe Harris 3
Antonia Nash
Ella Maguire
Tash Harvey 2
OG

Rosencrantz

Are you forgetting the flag up, down and up again fiasco 😂. Anticipating an offside, how amateur!

Apart from the grumbling old man's assessment I must say, as it's the first time I have seen Chloe play this season, that her improvement is very impressive from last season. She is relatively new to the game and the coaching she is getting this season from City and the college plus a short spell at Feniton, with due respect to her former clubs, seem to have stepped her up a few levels very quickly. The first 20-25 minutes she was on fire. Dropped off a bit in the second half although a lot more play came down the left, dodgy offsides allowing.

All in all I was impressed. I know they will have tougher games and they are probably a division or so below where they should be. But they have some very good prospects and are coached well. Hopefully a few more girls who can step up to the first team in the near future.

Grecian 1901

Table after 5 matches
3C8B4D4E-E08C-4223-8740-E2CBA1A50BEC.jpeg