• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
How am I ruining a thread about Exeter City Women by supporting them in saying that they should be starting the season with a match at SJP the home of Exeter City ? Surely you would want this to happen IF you really support women’s sport ? Or do you see women as second class citizens.
Maybe by replying to a post designed to be positive and spread the news of City Women's team showing that the club are moving in the right direction with enhanced coverage of the team by bringing up an argument that has gone round in circles and done to decomposition, zombified and returned to be hit over the head repeatedly with a cricket bat to the tune of "Don't Stop Us Now". Maybe 🤷

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
See, this is how it's done. 👏👏👏

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Back on topic. The game is free for season ticket holders tomorrow

grecIAN Harris

Meantime, the Development side are away at Plainmoor, ko 2pm at Audley Road playing fields (??, not sure if that's what they're called but access seems to be on that road). Hopefully they can build on last week's demolition of the Uni.

Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

Meantime, the Development side are away at Plainmoor, ko 2pm at Audley Road playing fields (??, not sure if that's what they're called but access seems to be on that road). Hopefully they can build on last week's demolition of the Uni.
Education is dead

DB9

Good luck to them, First game I guess when it's a case of wrapping up warm when looking from the touchline.

DB9

More social media content this season it looks like 👍

A good interview, Well done to all invoved, Manfy did come across nervous but i think if this is the start they will soon get use to having to do interviews, First time I've heard about their style of play, Found that interesting. Seems like she and the team know that they're still learning and wanting to improve.

This is such a positive move for them and the club, Now we can put faces to the team and for the womens team any exposure is good for them. As they say "From small acorns, Big oak trees can grow" Let's not go down the SJP route yet, Lets focus on the team growing, Becoming successful, Finding talent. My own personal opinion is that don't run before you can walk. I hope any ECFC fans in the area and have time will pop along to support the girls/ladies/womens (I have no idea what the correct term is nowadays!) (y) (y)(y)

fred binneys head

It’s ‘women’ - look at the badge

DB9

It’s ‘women’ - look at the badge
Not in the contex of my sentence. Putting girl/lady/woman is singular not plural

fred binneys head

Eh? You hope some city fans will go along to watch the women. Simple.