• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Brazil have announced equal Pay for Men’s and Women’s teams.
Absolutely of no relevance on a thread about Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season. If you are unable to control your urge for incessant trolling, then at least have the intelligence and courtesy to confine it to the correct thread ! 🤡

Dannyred

Absolutely of no relevance on a thread about Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season. If you are unable to control your urge for incessant trolling, then at least have the intelligence and courtesy to confine it to the correct thread ! 🤡
I think it clearly has a relevance to our women’s team who have to PAY to play in the 2020/21 season for Exeter City Women’s First Team.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it clearly has a relevance to our women’s team who have to PAY to play in the 2020/21 season for Exeter City Women’s First Team.
As do loads of other amateur sports people - no relevance to our players what so ever, oh except for possibly Georgie Barbour Gresham who got called up to the College F A international team, but I think she got exactly what a male player got for this achievement

DB9

Of course there is no relevance, Brazil as a football federation has decided this because they can afford to and are far higher up the football food chain, Our Women's team play in a division where probably no one gets paid (Though can't confirm that) If by chance they get established and move up the women's pyramid system then it might become relevant, If i were you I'd concentrate on finding a suitable home for the womens team within the City walls, Please don't say SJP because that argument is over for the foreseeable.

Colesman Ballz

Sorry, but I have no confidence in your capacity to "think" whatsoever ! 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Onto Football, I wonder what Danny thinks will be the starting line up for the Poole Match?

DawlishBouy

Nowhere on the ECFC club website, the ECFC Supporters Trust website or the Community Trust website does it say the women’s team is a separately owned entity. In the Community Trusts accounts published at Companies House there is one sentence that says the Trust operates a Player Development Centre (funded by The Premier League) that feeds into Exeter College Women’s Football Academy and The Exeter City Women’s team “delivered by ourselves”. It is completely unclear if this means the Women’s team is owned by them or if they just deliver a route into the team.

Does anyone actually know who owns the women’s team?

Dannyred

Sorry, but I have no confidence in your capacity to "think" whatsoever ! 🤡 :ROFLMAO:
So it’s Ok for you to make a Personal comment on this thread about me but not for me to make a comment about women’s football ?

Think you need to read what you are trying to preach and act on it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another thread ruined

Dannyred

Another thread ruined

its not ruined Hants ?