• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match report, hopefully they'll be able to continue their season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Home to Cheltenham Town in the first round proper.

Grecian 1901

Match report, hopefully they'll be able to continue their season

This link may work

Grecian 1901

Home to Cheltenham Town in the first round proper.
FA CUP
First Round

We have been drawn at Home to Cheltenham Town. Understandably, the date for the fixture is not yet known. Really hope this is not the last live match we can see!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Season suspended the FA confirms. Just the top 2 tiers of Women's football will continue.

Grecian 1901

Makes little sense. I am with Robbie Savage.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not one to stick up for the Government but there is one issue that I don't think Robbie Savage has taken into consideration and that's safeguarding. When adult grassroots football was allowed to get back under way in pre-season they could only do so initially if there was nobody there watching. Whilst Chloe was at Feniton during pre-season, I could go and watch her because she was under 18 and I was allowed to go under safeguarding rules as her parent. Now one would assume that if youth football was allowed to go ahead under current lockdown rules these same safeguarding rules would apply so instead of having 30 kids and half dozen adults to run the game, you've suddenly got another 30 adults to throw into the mix. If you've got half a dozen games going on down at King George V all of a sudden you've got 400 plus people down there with over half of them being adults who are more susceptible to passing the virus on between each other. Just a thought.........

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exactly Ian, and the adults don’t socially distance, don’t give their details, don’t scan the QR code for the NHS app, etc.

HUFC1885

Season suspended the FA confirms. Just the top 2 tiers of Women's football will continue.
Can’t understand why City Lady’s can’t play the Government needs to look at backing sport

HUFC1885

All the lady’s game should be covered by the club on YouTube live