• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm impressed by the steady progress the women's team are making year on year.
Early days but so far it's looking like both the first team and the development team are coming on nicely.
And to have an interest like Ian's daughter playing for the development side and him giving us updates from games is a bonus. 👍

Dannyred

I'm impressed by the steady progress the women's team are making year on year.
Early days but so far it's looking like both the first team and the development team are coming on nicely.
Yes they are doing really well and that’s why I feel they should be playing in Exeter but also they Must have several games at SJP to showcase the women’s team and inspire more girls to play but also sponsors.

Dannyred

And to have an interest like Ian's daughter playing for the development side and him giving us updates from games is a bonus. 👍
Yes it will be interesting to see how many city players like chloe move on to bigger clubs from the development and first team squads.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good to get back on subject Hants. It is getting rather tedious that a certain person has to deliberately misuse this thread for his propaganda, rather than confining it elsewhere in defiance of your and Rea's attempts.
Quite. It would be great if people could pop on here and be kept up to date on our team.

Ignore the abuse :)

Dannyred

Good to get back on subject Hants. It is getting rather tedious that a certain person has to deliberately misuse this thread for his propaganda, rather than confining it elsewhere in defiance of your and Rea's attempts.
NotOne[/QUOTE]
Quite. It would be great if people could pop on here and be kept up to date on our team.

Ignore the abuse
:)
Two Posters having a pop at posters talking about Exeter City Women’s team, The past of Women’s football and things that will have a future effect on City women’s team.

You two are derailing a nice conversation about the Exeter City Women’s team and Women’s football which is what Exeter City women take part in.

People can be kept updated but also see the interest building.

DawlishBouy

Two Posters having a pop at posters talking about Exeter City Women’s team, The past of Women’s football and things that will have a future effect on City women’s team.

You two are derailing a nice conversation about the Exeter City Women’s team and Women’s football which is what Exeter City women take part in.

[/QUOTE]
Your posts should have gone on either of the Women’s football threads on the TTBFF which you, despite your proclaimed love of women’s football, have never contributed to. Nothing you’ve ever posted here would have enthused anyone to support women’s football in general or ECFC women’s team in particular. Picking a fight with the main person (Hants) who posts all the club information on this thread seems a bit weird also. Even weirder is that you gave a thumbs up to Rae’s post (#211) criticising you for being on the wrong thread and then instantly posted off topic again.

Dannyred

Your posts should have gone on either of the Women’s football threads on the TTBFF which you, despite your proclaimed love of women’s football, have never contributed to. Nothing you’ve ever posted here would have enthused anyone to support women’s football in general or ECFC women’s team in particular. Picking a fight with the main person (Hants) who posts all the club information on this thread seems a bit weird also. Even weirder is that you gave a thumbs up to Rae’s post (#211) criticising you for being on the wrong thread and then instantly posted off topic again.
[/QUOTE]

Anyone else can post what they want on this thread but you and a couple others will only find fault with my posts, That really is weird or is this a new way of online bullying.

Just because hants runs the forum doesn’t mean I have to agree with what he says.

I do question your support of Exeter City Women’s team.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I don't run the forum, I own it.

You're not allowed to insult people, as you've done several times this afternoon.

So, goodbye.

DB9

***Note to Self, Never get on the wrong side of Hants***

StroudGrecian

I don't run the forum, I own it.

You're not allowed to insult people, as you've done several times this afternoon.

So, goodbye.
Poor decision ref.

Hope Stockley Park intervene here.