• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
How is she feeling about the trials Ian?
Had a bit of nervous energy about her when we got down here. I think having watched the game she still has a bit to learn having come up a decent full back with a bit of pace. Chloe's used to getting the ball, little trick and see ya because nobody was going to catch her last season

Dannyred

Had a bit of nervous energy about her when we got down here. I think having watched the game she still has a bit to learn having come up a decent full back with a bit of pace. Chloe's used to getting the ball, little trick and see ya because nobody was going to catch her last season
I hope it went well.

DB9

Fingers crossed for her Ian, She sounds like she's got a bit about her and they hopefully they'll see that.

grecIAN Harris

Fingers crossed for her Ian, She sounds like she's got a bit about her and they hopefully they'll see that.
Technically she's fine, it's the mental side of the game due to only playing for three seasons that is her downfall.

grecIAN Harris

Through to the second round of the trials.😉

Dannyred

Great to hear the England Women’s Captain speaking to Prince William about mental health and the challenges women face playing football.

grecIAN Harris

Part 2 of the trials tonight.

DB9

Part 2 of the trials tonight.
(y) (y) (y)(y) Good luck to Chloe Ian.

Dannyred

I have heard from a very reliable source that a 19 year old Young woman has signed for a Dutch Men’s League team, Will she be the first of many joining the men’s leagues now.

I do know several women that could play for us and improve our team but don’t think it’s right and hope it doesn’t happen here.

i8cornwall

I have heard from a very reliable source that a 19 year old Young woman has signed for a Dutch Men’s League team, Will she be the first of many joining the men’s leagues now.

I do know several women that could play for us and improve our team but don’t think it’s right and hope it doesn’t happen here.
Are you drunk?