• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Black footballers have fought racism for years, Young girls and women footballers have faced sexism for years yet in 2020 nothing much has changed.

Oh but the pitch is bad, weak excuses never make changes happen.

As to your question I have contacts in women’s football from the lower leagues to the very top so yes I do know what I am talking about through experience and would happily discuss a way forward with Richard Pym.
What experience though? I have contacts to a reasonable level locally at youth level. I've watched my daughter play through to County level. I was prepared to run a side at u/18 level last season until the league they were going to play in fell through due to lack of interest. So let's be a little more specific. Your answer is, as usual, vague bordering on dodging the answer altogether. This wealth of experience and knowledge is what exactly?

IndoMike

I do believe this discussion on women's football will continue for eternity : a never-ending cycle.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
What experience though? I have contacts to a reasonable level locally at youth level. I've watched my daughter play through to County level. I was prepared to run a side at u/18 level last season until the league they were going to play in fell through due to lack of interest. So let's be a little more specific. Your answer is, as usual, vague bordering on dodging the answer altogether. This wealth of experience and knowledge is what exactly?
You'll never get an answer to that question. Shame as it is an interesting subject.

Rosencrantz

Hopefully a good appointment that helps the women's team move forward.

Dannyred

The Fifa Women’s World Cup 2023 was confirmed today and will be shared between Australia and New Zealand.

Let’s hope we will get to see an Exeter City player in the Women’s World Cup one day.

Red Devon

grecIAN Harris

Chloe had an email this morning to say they're hoping to get things going by the endof July.

DB9

Chloe had an email this morning to say they're hoping to get things going by the endof July.
Good luck to your Lass Ian, Hope all goes well when the trials start. (y)

Rosencrantz

Come on the Cranbrook Gow 👍

IndoMike

Good luck to Chloe, Harris. Hope she gets through the trials.