• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City (who?)

Curley

Sutton United.

:LOL:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
4:0

😄

STURTZ

Looking forward to our match next season Curley!

Edna Clouds

Well done "courageous" greens on your big day out. How are you going to pay your utility bills after spending all your giro on a trip to London?

CityTillIDie

lovely day of football. Hope u enjoyed London you scummers:ROFLMAO:

Grecian2K

Well done "courageous" greens on your big day out. How are you going to pay your utility bills after spending all your giro on a trip to London?
Not to mention the replica tat from their club shop....and all those sugar lumps for the police horses.

I wouldn't worry about the "utility bills" though Edna. Most Janners just hotwire their supply from the nearest streetlight.

dontpassback

I see the the janners are now getting a large screen scoreboard,still following the little neighbours up the A38 then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

fred binneys head

I see the the janners are now getting a large screen scoreboard,still following the little neighbours up the A38 then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It permanently says ‘Argyle 0’ and then they’re able to change the opponents score as much as they like.

STURTZ

Look forward to featuring on that scoreboard next season, hope there are plenty of led's for our score!

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

We are their Cup Final after all