• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City (who?)

Curley

They did.
I doubt it but if so then luckily for Preston they got the better manager who has achieved twice as much than the serial loser Matt Taylor

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Word is in jannerland that the previous manager was having a close consultation with the owner of a cleaning company in saltash and the wife on Merseyside found out,hence the post haste move back up north
A naked cleaning company no less.
Anyway, that wasn't the case as that was ages back. PNE came in, he wanted to go, so he did. Argyle get 250k and he comes back for their good players in January and at the end of the season.
Hallett starts getting some ROI and everyone's happy.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
A naked cleaning company no less.
Anyway, that wasn't the case as that was ages back. PNE came in, he wanted to go, so he did. Argyle get 250k and he comes back for their good players in January and at the end of the season.
Hallett starts getting some ROI and everyone's happy.
None of Argyle's players are good enough for the championship, that's their only saving grace in January.

graiser

None of Argyle's players are good enough for the championship, that's their only saving grace in January.
How would you know ?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
How would you know ?
1 - I work with an Argyle season ticket holder
2- You've not won in 4 in league 1

graiser

1. So what
2. Its difficult for you chaps as you generally celebrate your promotion in the Autumn, just a reminder the season ends in May

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
1. So what
2. Its difficult for you chaps as you generally celebrate your promotion in the Autumn, just a reminder the season ends in May
1. He goes to home and away matches and doesn't think any of the players are realistically good enough to step up.
2. Thanks

Curley

I thought our result was sh*te but then I checked League 2....Tranmere????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope your lot enjoy their trip all the way home from Sunderland. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought our result was sh*te but then I checked League 2....Tranmere????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, thought our result was crap too, then I remembered we beat you 4;0..😁