• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City (who?)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not at all Geoff. It was embarrassing at the time no doubt but overall it was a small dent in a much bigger picture, like I alluded to previously, one club was successful that season and one wasn't. Just a shame because of the pandemic we missed out on the inevitable league title;)
Haha, more like lucky because of the pandemic you got promoted. I'd genuinely be embarrassed mentioning it.

felix

Hmm? Russell, Lewis, Geller, Jackson, Blaine.

Bye.

Will return in a couple of years

STURTZ

Hmm? Russell, Lewis, Geller, Jackson, Blaine.

Bye.

Will return in a couple of years
That long?!

Trapdoor

That long?!
Realistically it will only be 1 season before their finances collapse and they tank it back down the leagues. The swilly folk just dont know how to handle a nosebleed.

STURTZ

We'll be playing them next season guaranteed. Good point at Morecambe, they're just lucky Wise wasn't playing.

dontpassback

Argiggle are scum

Avening Posse

Ipswich play them next week, started poorly but won 4 of their last 5. Should give the greens a good spanking

Mervyn

Argiggle are scum
It’s the intelligence level of posts like this I find the most depressing about this site. Surely you can do better?

dontpassback

It’s the intelligence level of posts like this I find the most depressing about this site. Surely you can do better?
If you have ever been on the end of the behaviour of some of their so called fans,you would be of the same opinion ! And what I have quoted is my opinion,or do you want to ban opinions as well ?

Curley

Argiggle are scum
Bless you. A little bit bitter for as unsuccessful as we've been we're still bigger than you and could probably feel your absolute crap shack 2 or 3 times over?

However it's good to see little ol' Exeter up there again this season, hopefully they'll get over the line this season.