• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Walsall FA CUP 1st round

Ecfc_4_Life

Lenny's Thoughts:

Pidge40 "Walsall at home that's as good as a bye 2 the next round weyyyyy lol #upthecitttyyyyy"

Last edited:

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its a boring draw,but on recent results should help us to that glamour 3rd round tie.

Willy Nilly

Well...it's no glamour tie but it is winnable.

UTC.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
It'll be a dull game to commentate on. I was hoping we were going to play some minnows. Then I'd be able to say "he's a civil servant in his real job" But no... we've got crappy Warsaw. How bloody dull!

supercity2007

Thought's on this draw?
Home draw is great for the players not having to travel.

Lets see if all those so called fans who were that keen to support city against liverpool in the league cup will be as keen to support city against walsall in the fa cup

ECFC Music

Great we've got a home draw- that means 4 Saturdays in a row watching City taking into account not having to travel too far to the Yeovil match.

exile in wales

so its Walsall mmmmmmmmm , would like to think that its got more to do with our form leading up to this game than the team we will play against so i would say that they had a bigger sigh than we did when the draw came out and as for the muff well how would a slip up against Stourbridge look on on their CV ....

ecfc70

is very good draw for us as we know what we're up against....same league, played each other recently so no surprises in store, hope the gate prices will be dropped for this one especially given the thread on here before about them not knowing there's a recession on etc

Jam Doughnut

Great to be at home ,walsall have only won away once all season and are in poor form so we have a good chance of getting through.

mdg

home tie, good for starters