• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Walsall FA CUP 1st round

ECFC traveller

Thought's on this draw?

Ex4-1904

Sh*t , sh*t but win it we can

Liam McNamara

Yeah very winnable! And who wants an easy run till we get arsenal away!!

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!
Nardiello, Hello, Nardiello, Hello, Hello!

Sieeeggggeee!

Ideal, a game we should win given recent form and don't have the hassle of travelling. so should have minimum impact on our league form exactly what I want. Save a Hollywood tie for the third round I we get there.

SIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGEEEEE!!!

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
not an exciting draw but expect walsall will be even less happy with it. A very winnable tie, notice walsall had their keeper sent off yesterday for handling outside the box. If the ban for that is more than one game he would be missing for the cup tie.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
not an exciting draw but expect walsall will be even less happy with it. A very winnable tie, notice walsall had their keeper sent off yesterday for handling outside the box. If the ban for that is more than one game he would be missing for the cup tie.
Pretty sure a keeper handling outside the box is a 1 game ban. A 3 game ban for a straight red is often caused by Violent Conduct or Foul and Abusive language only

Ecfc_4_Life

Pretty sure a keeper handling outside the box is a 1 game ban. A 3 game ban for a straight red is often caused by Violent Conduct or Foul and Abusive language only
You are indeed right.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
That's my gut feeling too,nevermind perhaps he will deflect one in for us again on the 12th.

grecian55

I think if we win we could be drawn against another team in the next round but if we lose we are out ,a draw and we will be off to Warsaw for replay .

Think thats all bases covered.