• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Stevenage Match Day Thread

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Agree, don't understand the concern about how these players will perform in league 1, let's worry about that once we're promoted! Personally think we've got some very useful players and plenty of developing youngsters that will step up when we do.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
you are kidding yourself Evans !! And the Stevenage fans who will suss you out sooner or later Ya mug.

grecIAN Harris

Just remember, I told you in February................

fred binneys head

I actually thought he spoke pretty well, as he always does. He’s an absolute muppet on the sidelines but every interview I’ve seen him give over the years is honest, respectful and reasonably insightful. I certainly prefer his interviews to John Yems.

STURTZ

Just remember, I told you in February................
Interesting that Forest Green still have to play Mansfield twice, somethings got to give.

dontpassback

I actually thought he spoke pretty well, as he always does. He’s an absolute muppet on the sidelines but every interview I’ve seen him give over the years is honest, respectful and reasonably insightful. I certainly prefer his interviews to John Yems.
To be honest FBH he was very complimentary about us,and I think he now realises what a job he has taken on,Ian not a fan of stevenage because their chairman acted like a #### when we were in the conference,and then you have westley with all his antics,so I am glad we won today

arthur

"Oz was out on his feet before he came off....Kieran Phillips was stood next to me for 10 minutes"

Yes, but why?

Trampus

Who is “he” !!??
You clearly have a problem with basic comprehension!!??

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes just listened to him well spoken fair with his comments so agree 100%.

He mentioned Sam’s second goal a number of times and it was interesting to hear Sam speaking himself saying it was a foul.

Markbb87

"Oz was out on his feet before he came off....Kieran Phillips was stood next to me for 10 minutes"

Yes, but why?
Because the ball didn’t go out of play