• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Rochdale match day thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Here we go then, I’ve started it. About to set off from Derby for what I’m hoping will be an amazing day out. A comprehensive City win and Rovers, Sutton, Northampton, Mansfield and Tranmere all failing to win, plus a slap up meal at Rockfish.

COYR.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Here we go then, I’ve started it. About to set off from Derby for what I’m hoping will be an amazing day out. A comprehensive City win and Rovers, Sutton, Northampton, Mansfield and Tranmere all failing to win, plus a slap up meal at Rockfish.

COYR.
Hope you enjoy your Rockfish. What price would you get on all your wished games going the way you want ? UTC

Fareham Grecian

I was awake and ready to start the MDT but bottled the responsibility! Comfortable win today please boys, else my nerves won’t take it…

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Exciting times! Rochdale have nothing to play for, so will give us a good game, so 3 points please.

Jason's preview

Banksy

COYR.
Now that really would be a dream come true.Safe travel to all and Come on you Reds. Let’s have a party! 🥳🥳🥳

Banksy

Exciting times! Rochdale have nothing to play for, so will give us a good game, so 3 points please.

Jason's preview

Teams are at their most dangerous at those sort of times. Suspect there’s the possibility of a nervous 1-0 or 2-1. I’ll settle for that of course but it would be lovely to give them a thumping , four nil would do nicely to set us up for Tuesday.

manc grecian

Cold overcast day. Reminds me of that Stevenage game when it all went tits up.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Safe to say we're at the business end of the season, we've been through all the permutations and the ifs and buts. I say balls to all that as we just need to win our matches.

Quietly confident today and I'll be in party mode if we score early. Also think the smart move would be to leave Nombe out.

Banksy

Cold overcast day. Reminds me of that Stevenage game when it all went tits up.
Well that’s put a downer on it. 😬

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Today is all about the players / Team dealing with the pressure of the occasion in order to allow their ability to shine through. I do believe we will win today but it is going to be a tough match and we need to approach and play in the same vain we did against Colchester. Come out of the traps quickly in the match