Exeter City vs Rochdale match day thread

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Afraid I thought Caprice didn't work out at all, too often through in promising positions only to cut back onto his right foot or motor on only to put in a poor cross with his left.
It just doesn't work very well.what was that free kick all about where it was played to Jim twice near the byline, perfect for a cross but he turned back both times. Might as well have swapped places with Grounds for the free kick.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better opponent for today. Rochdale were pretty toothless and aside from a couple of clashes with Oz they were incapable of bullying us.

Tuesday night is going to be epic!

Rosencrantz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rochdale were better than Colchester but it still turned in to a comfortable win in the end. Some really entertaining football on show today and three points leaving us on the brink. Some good saves from Cam bookended the game really with a solid display from the three in front of him. Grounds doing what he has for the most part when called upon this season showing his experience and quality.

I thought Archie played well first half, had a bit of a funny five minutes with his passing in the second half but still showed his energy to get through a lot of work that goes underappreciated at times. Good to see MJ back on song and the score sheet.

Let's do this first time of asking on Tuesday and then we can see about FGR.

Nice to win comfortable, for a change. Just watching the highlights, what a reaction strike from Jay!
He was very quick to get his head down to that. Not that he had far to get it down to! (Not wishing to be heightist or offend anyone who is vertically challenged obviously.)
On to Tuesday and 3 more points and we can all relax and enjoy the last 2 matches of the season.

arthur

Well-known Exeweb poster
Afraid I thought Caprice didn't work out at all, too often through in promising positions only to cut back onto his right foot or motor on only to put in a poor cross with his left.
Jack back to work with Grounds on Tuesday I hope..

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Once we weathered that opening 15 minutes when Rochdale should probably have scored twice we settled down and created numerous goal scoring chances, credit to the dale keeper for keeping the scores level for a while …once we took the lead we pretty much controlled most of the match, Rochdale had enough about their attacking play to ensure we couldn’t fully relax even at 2:0…..to me Key and Collins have really stepped up in the last four or five games and were once again excellent today…Dawson also superb.