• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Reading - EFL Trophy - match day thread. 7pm kick off

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hyphens and no full stops, hope that is okay! Will probably watch his on iFollow tonight. Not the early kick off time.

The thoughts of Reading boss Rubén Sellés

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Preview, referee details and pre-match interview with Perdro

CWH-NYC_

Now we know all that, the interesting bit will be to see the two team line ups. Lots of issues for both managers for differing reasons.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
are we allowed to play who we want in this fixture or does it have to be x amount of those that played the previous game?

If there's no rules, play the reserves, kids, and those who need match fitness and protect the big guns. I don't want to see Sinisalo, Aimson, Hartridge, Mitchell, Carroll or Trevitt on the team sheet.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
As long as we get through this without any more injuries I'll be happy.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Predicting a score is almost impossible with no idea of the strength of either team. Any crowd over 2,000 will be a bonus and for me anything goes in terms of team or shape or experience. IGWT

Leads

Predicting a score is almost impossible with no idea of the strength of either team. Any crowd over 2,000 will be a bonus and for me anything goes in terms of team or shape or experience. IGWT
2000 seems very high! I was going to say I'd be surprised if there were a 1000 there. I certainly won't be bothering.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hyphens and no full stops, hope that is okay! Will probably watch his on iFollow tonight. Not the early kick off time.

The thoughts of Reading boss Rubén Sellés

Fake news! I can see a full stop.

😁

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
are we allowed to play who we want in this fixture or does it have to be x amount of those that played the previous game?

If there's no rules, play the reserves, kids, and those who need match fitness and protect the big guns. I don't want to see Sinisalo, Aimson, Hartridge, Mitchell, Carroll or Trevitt on the team sheet.
Same here or Sweenz.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
2000 seems very high! I was going to say I'd be surprised if there were a 1000 there. I certainly won't be bothering.
Same I wont either but I am on holiday in Turkey. However, still wouldnt have gone unless it was £10 max