• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Mansfield Town Match Day Thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping for a win but with al this media talk of unbeaten runs and Nombe on 6 in 6 you know what is going to happen. We are Exeter.......,

david61

Best result, Exeter 4 Mansfield 0 in 1937.

David Treharne

The sun is making a brave effort to shine, but it's predominently cloudy. It's 14c and the wind has gone round to the south. Outside it feels chillier than it actually is. The pitch looked in excellent condition this morning when I cycled past. Share the views of G-I-H shared above! I've also just posted on the discussion about the development proposals.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
To wear a coat or not to wear a coat? The thermometer in the car says 15°c and the sun is trying to poke through but how long will it last?

denzel

To wear a coat or not to wear a coat? The thermometer in the car says 15°c and the sun is trying to poke through but how long will it last?
Light jacket

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Check your car heater isn't on ! Always assured of warm welcome in Red Square - UTC

denzel

I see 'Edwards' is playing. I thought his name was Edwards-Owura? Isn't this like calling JMT 'Moore?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is Ray carrying an injury?It was clear from the last match he was dropped that we are no better without him.
Now I check the line up.Its 4-4-2...possibly. Different strategy.

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Radio Devon FM 95.8……Rugby commentary anyone know where the City coverage is?

Last edited:

ChrisWickens

Radio Devon FM Rugby commentary anyone where the City coverage is?
This is 2 weeks running we have to listen to the away commentary - dreadful!! That is on ifollow by the way