• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Mansfield Town Match Day Thread

CWH-NYC_

Bright start, now we need the goals to go with it.

ChrisWickens

This is 2 weeks running we have to listen to the away commentary - dreadful!! That is on ifollow by the way
This is bizarre, I have got the home commentary on my desktop but away on tablet and mobile! and I am using the same log in details

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is 2 weeks running we have to listen to the away commentary - dreadful!! That is on ifollow by the way
Thanks Chris that suggests that there is no specific RD commentary……hopefully not the case and someone here in Devon is listening who can say what frequency the City coverage is on……no doubt Argigle are on the other FM 104.3 plus DAB.

Edna Clouds

Thanks Chris that suggests that there is no specific RD commentary……hopefully not the case and someone here in Devon is listening who can say what frequency the City coverage is on……no doubt Argigle are on the other FM 104.3 plus DAB.
95.8fm - not very clear if you live more than a couple miles from Exeter.

Red Bill

This is bizarre, I have got the home commentary on my desktop but away on tablet and mobile! and I am using the same log in details
Strange indeed as i've got the home commentary on my mobile!

I've had same issue the last two home games on mobile (andriod), i emailed ifollow earlier in the week, got the following reply ...

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

I am pleased to announce that our dev team has now identified the cause of the issue and is working on a fix. As your team is playing away tonight, you will not be affected anyway, but please do reach out if you experience the issue on the next home game.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We look forward to your future feedback.

... But obviously not fixed yet!

Strange indeed as i've got the home commentary on my mobile!
My guess (i might be wrong) you have an iPhone? And the issue is with the iFollow app on andriod

Red Bill

My guess (i might be wrong) you have an iPhone? And the issue is with the iFollow app on andriod
No android

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
95.8fm - not very clear if you live more than a couple miles from Exeter.
EC I am fairly local and normally listen to away games on 95.8 but this afternoon it is (excuse my language) bl***y rugby.

Edna Clouds

EC I am fairly local and normally listen to away games on 95.8 but this afternoon it is (excuse my language) bl***y rugby.
Strange, I've got the football. I thought the greens had DAB and the chiefs have 103.4 this afternoon.