• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Mansfield Town Match Day Thread

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's keep the run going. UTC!!!

haka

Ooh, an early one. That's positive, hope it works.

11 unbeaten in the league, but really should be winning this one. 3-1, keeper not to blame for the 1, unsighted.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Time to push on and really show what we can do, coming together today UTC

burtiew

I can feel a Nombe hattrick coming on ... a proper one. No Bowman bums etc.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not in attendance today. But hoping that I can listen on the app. We've not got a great record at the Park against Mansfield since they returned to the Football League.

Good luck to those that live on the Waterloo line on getting to Exeter!

Jason's preview

fred binneys head

We tend to lose at home to Mansfield and win away, hoping we can beat them today to end that part of the routine, and then win at their place later in the season to keep that part.

OmanGrecian

My first game in a year...loss incoming

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Here's hoping for another win keep the momentum going - UTC -
2-1 - Nombe & Caprice

David Treharne

Morning! After missing last week ( I was in Rochester in Kent - don't ask!) I'm pleased to report that despite a torrent of rain earlier in the week the last 24 hours have been rain free. It's currently 12c, with a grey 100% grey cloud cover. The clouds don't seem to be rain bearing. The wind is SSW, but looks likely to move round to S, which should improve the temperature this afternoon. There's a gentle breeze and autumn is setting in - the Silver Birch is finally shedding its leaves, which will leave me, for a few months, with an uninterupted view of the pitch. I'm shortly off to the "Should we - or shouldn't we meeting" at the Phoenix, but aim to be back in time for 13:00 - with DPD helpfully setting my delivery from Thornbridge for the hour before I set off for the ground. The football? I feel optimistic, and expect a subsequent announcement from the Mansfield camp.

iscalad

Hopefully the winning run will continue. Can you have a run after one win? Any UTC.