• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Colchester United Matchday Thread

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Brilliant stuff.Felt a bit poorly yesterday and went to bed early.Greeted this morning by this super result.Brilliant stuff and well done Bowman!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Hope you are feeling better today mate.πŸ‘

Banksy

Hope you are feeling better today mate.πŸ‘
Not too bad Geoff , thanks for asking. πŸ‘

Grecian Max

I think we are getting a bit carried away here. Two of the goals came in injury time when Colchester were down to 10 men and had basically given up.

Still a great performance again from 1 to 11, hard to pick a MOM Jay or Randall.
Can't see how - we were all over them all game! It could and probably should have been 9 or 10!

Trapdoor

Missed 5 or 6 easy chances. Taylor out.

IndoMike

Not a bad week. The kids scored 7, in the EFL Trophy we scored 4, and the first team scored 6.
Glad to see Bowman in the right place at the right time for his goals.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just in case you haven't seen it, this is Ryan Bowman's goal gif

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What a night it would have been on the Big Bank, here's the YouTube highlights

Reactions: WXF

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just think last season where we would have been if Jake Taylor had scored the same amount of goals as Eoin Doyle :unsure:

geoffwp

I cant believe i missed a once in twenty odd years game. I get to follow almost every game in one shape or form and miss an occasional one. Last night I was driving back from the Midlands and was hoping for a win but half expecting a draw. When I got back and checked I couldn't believe it. What a blimmin game to have missed!! Duh. πŸ˜–

Pete Martin (CTID)

I cant believe i missed a once in twenty odd years game. I get to follow almost every game in one shape or form and miss an occasional one. Last night I was driving back from the Midlands and was hoping for a win but half expecting a draw. When I got back and checked I couldn't believe it. What a blimmin game to have missed!! Duh. πŸ˜–
Longer than that. I believe the last time we beat a team by that kind of margin (actually by 7 goals) in a league game was in 1935!