• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Colchester United Matchday Thread

dontpassback

Barrow 1972 7-1. A bloody long time ago.
It was a long time ago,I was there and I think we were 1 nil down,but I may be wrong

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
How many seasons have we been waiting to properly and utterly kick someones arse? It's not like we haven't played well enough before to do it. Geddon City!!!!!!!
We battered Oldham 5 - 1 last season and demolished Notts County by the same score in 2018 - 2019.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was a long time ago,I was there and I think we were 1 nil down,but I may be wrong
You are right....

Oldsmobile-88

Didn't Morrin play for Barrow at some stage? Seem to remember he burst the net in that game and had to show the ref the hole.
That was against Cambridge earlier in the season,he showed the ref the hole who then awarded a goal.

As Max has said we could come away with some silverware this season but our senior players need to be more consistent and need to stop these goals going in

Can’t agree with this - the senior players give us the stability. The younger guys are up and down in form which is natural due to their league experience. It’s a good mix we have and it’s not all about the academy players.

Grecian 1901

We were!

IndoMike

Ryan
Who is your godfather Fred...Just being nosy 😎

I remember the game as a 11 year old 😁
Ryan Bowman.

grecIAN Harris

We battered Oldham 5 - 1 last season and demolished Notts County by the same score in 2018 - 2019.
But that's only a four goal margin, it's not much better than winning 4-0. The last time I can remember us tanking somebody by five clear goals was Rochdale in The Championship season.

Oldsmobile-88

But that's only a four goal margin, it's not much better than winning 4-0. The last time I can remember us tanking somebody by five clear goals was Rochdale in The Championship season.
Also a 5-0 against Chester in 1998.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spotlight just got the score wrong, 5 - 1 according to them. :ROFLMAO: