Exeter City Vs Colchester United Matchday Thread

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think we are getting a bit carried away here. Two of the goals came in injury time when Colchester were down to 10 men and had basically given up.

Still a great performance again from 1 to 11, hard to pick a MOM Jay or Randall.
Can't see how - we were all over them all game! It could and probably should have been 9 or 10!

IndoMike

Not a bad week. The kids scored 7, in the EFL Trophy we scored 4, and the first team scored 6.
Glad to see Bowman in the right place at the right time for his goals.

geoffwp

I cant believe i missed a once in twenty odd years game. I get to follow almost every game in one shape or form and miss an occasional one. Last night I was driving back from the Midlands and was hoping for a win but half expecting a draw. When I got back and checked I couldn't believe it. What a blimmin game to have missed!! Duh. πŸ˜–

Pete Martin (CTID)

I cant believe i missed a once in twenty odd years game. I get to follow almost every game in one shape or form and miss an occasional one. Last night I was driving back from the Midlands and was hoping for a win but half expecting a draw. When I got back and checked I couldn't believe it. What a blimmin game to have missed!! Duh. πŸ˜–
Longer than that. I believe the last time we beat a team by that kind of margin (actually by 7 goals) in a league game was in 1935!