• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Colchester United Matchday Thread

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
But that's only a four goal margin, it's not much better than winning 4-0. The last time I can remember us tanking somebody by five clear goals was Rochdale in The Championship season.
FFS.

Pack it in Greasy !!

IBA

Also a 5-0 against Chester in 1998.
Wow! where did that come from?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just woke up and read the MDT. It was just like reading Brazil. Really chuffed and so pleased for the academy. They come to watch Randel but they'll be taking away Randall
Well done, Ryan Bowman. If you miss a sitter but get a hat trick the miss is forgotten. Hope you can go on to better things now.

Rosencrantz

Also a 5-0 against Chester in 1998.
Chester were pretty rubbish that season if I remember correctly. Also beat Southport 5-0 in 2006. Flacky hattrick in the first fourteen minutes game as someone might have mentioned. And Wrexham 5-0 in 93/94 when Ronnie Jepson hit four and Freddie Starr visited.

Oldsmobile-88

Chester were pretty rubbish that season if I remember correctly. Also beat Southport 5-0 in 2006. Flacky hattrick in the first fourteen minutes game as someone might have mentioned. And Wrexham 5-0 in 93/94 when Ronnie Jepson hit four and Freddie Starr visited.
Chester finished one place above the Grecians 😁

What a surreal afternoon that was with Jepson,Freddie Starr & a couple of blokes dressed as Nazi Stormtroopers on the pitch at HT..A crazy day.Jepson should have had a few more too.

Rosencrantz

Chester finished one place above the Grecians 😁

What a surreal afternoon that was with Jepson,Freddie Starr & a couple of blokes dressed as Nazi Stormtroopers on the pitch at HT..A crazy day.Jepson should have had a few more too.
I got them mixed up with Doncaster didn't I 🙄. I just remembered Neil Ilman scoring but that was 5-1 against Donny.

Oldsmobile-88

I got them mixed up with Doncaster didn't I 🙄. I just remembered Neil Ilman scoring but that was 5-1 against Donny.
Yep..I thought you had.
Chester were relegated a couple of seasons later.

Rosencrantz

Yep..I thought you had.
Chester were relegated a couple of seasons later.
I knew they were crap eventually 🙂

Oldsmobile-88

Karma for a certain banner going AWOL ?😁😁😎😎

Ian Tarr

In all competitions this season we have scored 39 in 19 matches. Quite a good response to the perennial "where are the goals going to come from?" question.