Exeter City vs Bristol Rovers Match Day Thread

Positive spin

Little mention made of him in this thread but I was really impressed with Alex Hartridge who has developed into a really good player.
His long throw ins are something we have lacked in recent seasons. Surprised he was not asked to lob them into the box when we were in more attacking positions.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Little mention made of him in this thread but I was really impressed with Alex Hartridge who has developed into a really good player.
His long throw ins are something we have lacked in recent seasons. Surprised he was not asked to lob them into the box when we were in more attacking positions.
Why? You've got to have somebody to hit with a long throw and we haven't got anybody.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's Bristol for you. At the risk of upsetting anyone, if it could be cut loose to drift off down the Severn I'd not bother to wave goodbye.
Adge Cutler's "Virtute et Industrial" might not be your favourite song, then, Geoff!

One line in that song goes, "If City don't win Saturday, perhaps the Rovers will". :D

andrew p long

Well-known Exeweb poster
although some commentators said that the game was over at 4-0, Joey Barton was in , and scored for, the Newcastle team, who came back from 4-0 down to draw with Arsenal (he made reference to it in his post match interview)