Exeter City vs Bristol Rovers Match Day Thread

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this, My first visit to SJP in over 2 years, Not sure how it'll go but just to be there is just bloody awesome, Unusually wife and in laws want to go to Topsham for the day so I'll drive there and pick up the train to SJP Station. Weather's not looking good but will wait for the official Dr Dave forecast. Can't wait to be in the ground and see the lads, A sneaky win will do nicely thanks. 👍

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If coming by train, check train times. My Paddington to Exeter service has been cancelled, as has a number of other services to the South West.

Red red

Catching the 10 45 from Temple Meads for my first time back to SJP since Feb 2020 so up for this. Could be a fun train trip . Hoping City have as much fight (verbally) I as am expecting. Come on City

Red Bill

Plenty of Gas heads on the early train from TM, should be a good atmosphere today!

David Treharne

If you were camping out at Escot it's anything but "Beautiful Days". It started raining at about 02:00 (don't ask!) and has rained intermittently since then with some very heavy showers, and during the last 24 hours 7mm of rainfall, The wind is south south west (having just moved round from the south) and it's just stopped raining. However, its humid without much breeza and very overcast, which is how it looks to be for most of the morning, with the barometric pressure static. It's actually 17c, and the UV is 2. In summary, it's dull, without much change likely. As to the footy - who knows? A goal (or two) would be a distinct improvement, but I still don't have handle on how the team is going to cohere, or even who's going to play where. I expect there's a master plan somewhere, it's just that it hasn't appeared yet. Big up to all those who made Barrow - I haven't been there since 1971 and was quite looking forward to it until Brittany Ferries thought otherwise. Update at 13:00 - when obviously the weather should at least have changed - if not for the better.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got to the Bradford game but can't get to this. Wish it had been the other way around as this could well be soooooo much better. Come on buays, let's get this season underway proper.