• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

Red red

Don’t know if been said yet as not read all of the thread. But a big shout out to Archie Collins he was MOM last night which is brilliant seeing how well Sam Stubbs played. Well done Archie.League 1 still can’t believe it

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Archie has played well in the final stages of the season and it’s amazing to think he joined the club at U9 level and he’s now a key part of the team that’s taken us to League 1. Fairytale stuff.

sidney

Why are barrow so unhappy?
The throw in that led to the goal was incorrectly awarded to City. The last player to touch the ball was definitely Nombe - I had a very clear view.
From the St. James Road end, for the first time since March 20 1965!

The linesman on the Stagecoach side had a poor game all round. I noticed earlier in the game that he had a strange habit of running whilst not watching play!!

In classic fashion, after making the crucial mistake, he then favoured Barrow at every opportunity.

sidney

Hand ball
The throw in should not have been awarded to City - the last player to touch the ball was Nombe.

DB9

The throw in that led to the goal was incorrectly awarded to City. The last player to touch the ball was definitely Nombe - I had a very clear view.
From the St. James Road end, for the first time since March 20 1965!

The linesman on the Stagecoach side had a poor game all round. I noticed earlier in the game that he had a strange habit of running whilst not watching play!!

In classic fashion, after making the crucial mistake, he then favoured Barrow at every opportunity.
Respectfully sidney, Who gives a flying turd? City are GOING UP!!!!!!

manc grecian

He incorrectly gave barrow the next one though. All evened up

DB9

The throw in should not have been awarded to City - the last player to touch the ball was Nombe.
I point the gentleman to the answer above!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From the Athletic

denzel

From the Athletic

Paywall :-(

Red Bill

And the lino on the IP side got a couple wrong in Barrows favour and the ref gave a few free kicks the wrong way. This is football and things like this his will happen at least once in every game, so so what! We won and we are up!